Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Kids in third Word Countries


  




 

 


One subject I've always enjoyed shooting is children in third world countries. I think it gives me a great perspective on the world and reinforces the fact that I am very fortunate to grow up in Australia. I can only hope that Scarlett and I share the same bond between father and daughter that I see in so many third world nations.

Above are some images I took whilst in Timor-Leste with the Australian Defence Force. I was fortunate enough to travel extensively and was welcomed with open arms by the people of Timor. Their coffee is great too. I used to send bags and bags of beans home because it was so good, not to mention so cheap.

Here's a great site I've seen with great photography of kids in third world countries.

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/399421@N25/pool/interesting/

No comments:

Post a Comment