Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

About me

I am 32 years old with a gorgeous wife and 15 month old  daughter. I am Australian and love this beautiful country although it could  do with a few more castles.

I have been in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) for nearly 15 years with the last 7 of those as a professional photographer. I have deployed on both war and peace time operations across the globe and have loved every minute of it.

In an effort to increase my formal qualifications in photography I enrolled in a Bachelor of Photography course with the Canberra Institute of Technology. It was during this course that my interest in fashion photography blossomed. I have made the decision that this is the direction I want my professional photography career to head.

This blog will follow my progress as I attempt to gain a foothold into this challenging and competitive field of photography. It will also look at my current and past work as a photographer with the RAAF.

A note I will make is that all the imagery I will show from my career with the RAAF is copyright Department of Defence. I will talk about this further in another post.

'till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment